A student must complete all high school graduation requirements (required courses and credits) by the end of the spring semester of senior year to be eligible to participate in the commencement ceremony.
2016-2017 WHS Course Catalog
Please click HERE for the 2016-2017 catalog
Representatives from four year universities, community colleges and trade and technical schools visit Woodbridge High School to inform students about unique programs and opportunities available on their campuses in addition to application requirements. Most four year university representatives visit in the Fall, and community colleges usually visit in the Spring. Check your Naviance account or with Ms. Lancaster in the counseling office for a calendar of scheduled visits.
Health through BYU?
Are you interested in taking Health graduation requirement through BYU Independent Study? Health Education 41 (Part 1) would be a sufficient course to enroll in to complete the requirement. The course is $148 and will be paid at the time of enrollment into the course. A proctor fee will also be paid directly to a proctor who will supervise the final examination. Please follow the following steps for enrollment:
- Pick up an "Off-Campus Course Approval" form and fill it out (Can be requested from Ms. Goodman in the Counseling Office)
- After approval, visit WWW.ELEARN.BYU.EDU and add Health Education 41 (HLTH 41) Part 1 to your cart.
- Once you have completed the course... follow these steps to request your final exam.
- Click on the Final Exam Folder and request the Final Exam
- From the search field you can select a multitude of proctors. Both Mrs. Taylor and Mr. Kem are approved BYU Proctors and if you choose to have them proctor your exam, it can be taken at WHS. The proctor examination fee is $35.
- If you choose to have Mrs. Taylor or Mr. Kem proctor your exam, they will call you upon receipt of the exam to schedule a time for you to take the exam. You will pay the proctor fee on the day of your final exam.
- You can check your online portal your final exam and final course grade.
- BYU will send you a grade report. When you receive mailing from them... DO NOT OPEN the envelope. Bring it to the Counseling Center to have it placed onto your WHS Transcript.